Meet Dr. Aman Sandhu
Dr. Sandhu is a Board-certified Dermatologist practicing cosmetic, surgical and medical dermatology. He is skilled in many dermatologic procedures, including, Mohs, Botox, injectable cosmetic fillers, chemical peels, and leg veins treatments . He obtained a dual degree from Virginia Commonwealth University, graduating Summa Cum Laude. He then went on to pursue his medical school education at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond, Virginia. Dr. Sandhu completed his transitional year internship focusing on medicine, surgery, and pediatrics at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton, California and continued on to his residency in Dermatology at Loma Linda University Medical Center in Loma Linda, California. In addition to serving as chief resident in his final year of residency, Dr. Sandhu contributed to and authored multiple publications, including articles in the peer-reviewed journal Dermatologic Surgery.
Born and raised in Southern California, Dr. Sandhu is excited to return home and serve the Southern California region. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife Preeti, hiking, golfing, or traveling and learning about other cultures.
- 2016-2017 Chief Resident – Loma Linda University Medical Center Loma Linda, CA
- 2014-2016 Dermatology Resident – Loma Linda University Medical Center Loma Linda, CA
- 2013-2014 Transitional Year Medicine Prelim – Arrowhead Regional Medical Center Colton, CA
- 2009-2013 Virginia Commonwealth University Medical School, Richmond, VA
- 2005-2009 Virginia Commonwealth University Medical School, Richmond, VA
CERTIFICATION / LICENSES