Meet Dr. Diem Q. Pham
Dr. Pham is a Board-certified Dermatologist practicing surgical and medical dermatology. She is an Associate Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California, teaching both the medical and podiatry students. She is also a Clinical Preceptor, teaching medical students in a clinical setting.
She completed her Bachelor of Science degree at the University of California, Irvine, graduating Cum Laude. She went on to pursue her medical school education at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California. She completed both a Dermatology Residency and a Family Medicine Residency. She completed her Dermatology Residency at Western University of Health Sciences California Residency Program in Pomona, California. She completed her Family Medicine Residency and Internship at Downey Regional Medical Center.
She enjoys spending time with her husband, Daren, and her two sons. She loves teaching and mentoring her students, and is dedicated in training the next generation of physicians.
- 2001 - 2004 Dermatology Resident – Western University of Health Sciences California Dermatology Residency Program, Pomona, CA.
- 1998 – 2000 Family Medicine Resident – Downey Regional Medical Center, Downey, CA
- 1997 - 1998 Internship – Downey Regional Medical Center, Downey, CA
- 1993 – 1997 Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Pomona, CA
CERTIFICATION / LICENSES
- Board Certified - American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
- Licensed Physician – Osteopathic Medical Board of California
- Diplomat, American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Member, American Osteopathic Association